Become part of the Synergy family
Our people are at the heart of what makes Synergy an industry-leading solution provider. We at Synergy take pride in the enthusiasm, commitment, care and support that our people bring to work every day. In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for individuals with high levels of integrity and commitment to join us in a highly challenging and rewarding environment.
Jobs with Us
We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate Software Sales Executive to join our team.
You will play an important role in:
- Generate sales by independently sourcing new customers
- Identify and follow up with new business opportunities
- Maintain contact and improve relationship with existing customer base.
- Setup meetings with the customer and our technical sales advisor for in-depth consultancy.
- Documentation of customer details and all sales briefings for reference and recording purposes.
- Follow up with customers on all pre and post-sales transactions to ensure adequate service and satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Have a minimal understanding of software technology in general. Applicants do not need to be technically equipped, but just enough to provide a simple briefing to customers.
- Familiar with software / business processes / possessing specific industry domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Independent and resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand business operations and propose the best solution to clients
- Loves learning and adapts fast
- Team player
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Business / IT / Engineering / Accounting related course.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- 2-3 years working experience in sales domain
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Bahasa Malaysia
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information, you may contact us at 03-7932 2242
Our Company offers various levels of Software consulting and training services which are tailored to specific client requirements.
Application Support Consultant role is your opportunity to provide expert level technical support and facilitating issue resolution for our clients within the Building and Construction, Engineering and Property Management industry.
Successful candidates will receive full training, outstanding career progression opportunities, friendly and highly motivated team environment.
We would favour candidates with background in Accounting, have good knowledge of Excel and basic database concept. It would also be beneficial if you had experience working with Microsoft Access and SQL Server.
This exciting position will provide you with the ability to progress your career and grow your role within this organisation along with the growth of our Company.
When applying for this position, please bear in mind you are required to work according to Australia working hours to support Australia Clients and there will be a lot of interaction with our clients, so impeccable presentation and communication skills are essential. Able to works independently and resourceful to seek assistance when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Finance & Accounting Related Educational qualifications.
- Partly/Fully qualified in Chartered Accountant (CA) or related professional qualification.
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to documentation, presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work closely and effectively with internal teams and clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced start-up environment and display flexibility as priorities change.
- Reliable, consistent, flexible and adaptable.
- 2 years Working Experience in ERP Implementation/ Support will be added advantage.
- Professional English written and verbal communication skills are required to follow through and report status to customers and internal teams.
- Willing to work according to Australia working hours to support Australia clients.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Currently There is no Vacancy. Still you can mail us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org